From the designated Gallo Nero area, medium to full robust
red refined by wood ageing.
15. Chianti Classico Riserva Villa La Pagliaia DOCG (Italy) 32.50
Very fine single vineyard wine with an intense full body and good balanced fruit.
16. Palazzo Nero D’Avola (Italy) 17.00
Full bodied Sicilian wine with warm varietal fruit flavours.
17. Cotes Du Rhone (France) 16.00
Warm ripe red fruit in a rounded chocolatey finish.
18. Cabernet Sauvignon Volandas (Chile) 17.00 Intense black and red currant aromas, rich and full with a silky finish
19. Makulu Shiraz (South African) 15.55
Full bodied red bursting with blackcurrant, damson and morello cherry fruit
With a subtle hint of spice & pepper
Bin no Bottle
20. Barolo Flori DOCG (Italy) 35.95
A classic Piemontese wine, good depth and smooth tannins with strong overall structure
21. Brunello Di Montalcino Castiglion Del Bosco DOCG 2002 (Italy) 49.95 One of ltaly’s finest wines, powerfully structured with very concentrated fruit and slight peppery undertones.
22. Amarone della Valpolicella Bosco 2011 DOC (Italy) 59.95
Full bodied and well bred with great depth and elegant mature fruit
Wines from the cellar
23. Chianti Classico Riserva Villa La Pagliala DOCG 2003 (Italy) 65.00
Very good Chianti Classico Riserva, cedar & spice aromas, the palate has cherry and plum characters with a rich and satisfying finish
24. Barolo V.Q.P.R.D Casa fondata nel 1850 DOCG 1999 (Italy 98.00 This delicious Barolo is from northern Italy and is made strictly from Nebbiolo grapes. Aromatic with rich tannins and characteristics of old oak. Considered to be Italy’s finest.
25. Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Cesari DOCG 2001 (Italy) 120.00 Impressive on the nose, silky smooth, mild tannin, subtle black cherry, sweet plum, vanilla and blackberry.
A wonderful but big wine
Sparkling wine & Champagne
Bin no Bottle
26. Asti Spumante Araldica DOCG(Italy) 19.00
Traditionally produced medium sweet wine from the famous village in Piemonte.
27. Prosecco Lunetta Ca’Vit DOC (ltaly) 21.00
Delicious light and fruity wine with a softly sparkling finish.
28. Paul Langier Brut Champagne 38.95
A stylish dry champagne Favour of stone fruits and honeyed richness on the nose
29. Baron Albert Brut N/V 45.95
A supremely elegant deep and richly styled champagne with delicious clean and crisp citrus flavours.
From The Bar
Peroni Nastro Azzurro 3.50
Stella Artois 3.50
John Smith 3.50 Becks blue (Alcohol free) 3.50
Mixers & soft drinks
Juices and Mixers (125ml) 2.00
Coca cola, Diet coke, Lemonade 2.50
Mineral Water (Large) 3.50
All single 25ml shots are charged at £3.00 - with a mixer £4.00
Gin, Blended Whisky, Vodka, Dark Rum, Bacardi, Martini, Cinzano, Campari, Pernod, Dubonnet, Punt E Mes, Southern Comfort, Morgan spiced rum
Sherry £2.50 Port Ruby £2.70 Port Special Reserve £3.20